Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Heart Beat

His essence is intoxicating
He is a visionary
His drive for the finer things in life are not done boastfully
Acting in silence
Working ever so diligently to build a palace


A place where the very being of his unquestionable manliness will dwell
A place where he will eat good
Live good
Love well
A place that he will build rooms on top of rooms for when my belly will swell

The very sound of his voice is exactly what my ears have always been waiting to listen for
The answer to prayers I have yet to pray
His words encourage me
They purify and keep my soul in a constant state of clean
His words have a hold on me
Those words explore my mind as if it were his fingers tracing every inch of my body

Forever growing and helping to expand my view on this world
Understanding and relating to my struggle
Knowing the trials and tribulations I face because my skin is similar to color of when caramel begins to boil
Walking side by side
Never leaving me behind
Through his heart I find the true meaning of how one should be kind

How did he convince me of his greatness?
Well, that my dear  as you can see that can not be explained in just one line.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment