Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let's Make It Happen!


There are somethings that HAVE to shake. I am going to kick my job search and life change in to full throttle. Tomorrow when I awaken I will make my to-do list. It will have my goals ranging from short term to long term. First thing on my list is to purchase a book, "Write It Down, Make It Happen", that I heard from one of my favorite youtube gurus, Shira J (SugarfreeTV).

Shira J of SugarFreeTV

My life change will come in small changes. I always believed that when people try to change everything about themselves and their situation over night it's not a "true" change, it's a temporary adjustment. Since I want great things, I must search out great opportunities. My bf told me the other day, "If you shoot for peanuts, you get peanuts." None of us can go through life wanting things that require us to give our all, the best of who we are but only put forth little effort to obtain it.
I encourage everyone to start this life change with me tomorrow. Take a piece of paper and write down your goals, the things that you want to happen and the things that you will MAKE happen from now on. Remember don't let things happen to, you make things happen for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment